Thursday, June 18, 2009

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

When I spoke with Holly this morning, she mentioned that her phone has started ringing like crazy again and that some folks have already contacted the hospital directly about visiting John. We are so grateful that so many love John and want to see him but we are asking that you continue to keep tabs on John via this blog for now. The main reason this blog was even started was to get the information out as fast as possible about him as soon as possible and I have been updating it daily. I give my word that when it is okay to visit John, I will announce it here first. Holly does not have time to answer phone calls and when she is with John (which is pretty much constantly) and she cannot respond to voicemails or emails. Essentially, we just want to reiterate...NO VISITORS EXCEPT FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AT THIS TIME. John remains in ICU and we live in fear that he will contract additional infections which make his recovery process even slower and do not want to run that risk. We appreciate your continued understanding and support in this regard. I wish to once again extend my email as an option if you have specific questions about John. I try to answer daily and I will continue to give as much information as possible in the daily posts.

1 comment:

  1. John_ Hurry and Get Better so we can visit you buddy!!! lol
    You are in our thoughts and Prayers everyday!

    ReplyDelete