Monday, September 27, 2010

Heroes for Harris T-shirts

Hello all,
Once again, John's coworkers have outdone themselves! Here is the t-shirt design and link for the order form:

T-Shirt Order Form

For those of you who live out of town or might not be a able to get to the softball tournament but would like to purchase a t-shirt, just print off the order form and send along with your selections and check to:

Melanie Moynahan
10415 Red Slate Lane,
Houston, TX 77095

If you would like the shirts mailed to you please include $4.00 per shirt and I will mail them to you.

Please make checks payable to:
Spring Branch Health Fitness Teachers Association

The tournament will be held on October 16, 2010 at several baseball fields in the Spring Branch area and I will post that information as it becomes available. Also, I will be updating information on raffle tickets soon. Please email me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Also, we are still forming teams so holler if you want to play. To enter a team, the cost is $150 or if you want to play but don't have a team, please email me and we will try to match you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment